Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Retaliation!

So apparently I live in a world where dares are still taken seriously, and so now I find myself starting a blog of my own in order to hold up my end of the bargain. In thinking of where to begin I realized there was nothing particularly new that I was equipped to blog about. My life experiences are fairly typical, and I am not particularly passionate about one topic. However, I have a dare to attend to! And so I will periodically jot down some thoughts on my topic du jour, fully confident that I will most likely be repeating the writers of the past (and predicting those of the future).

Unfortunately my adversary has the advantage of a book of prompts, and (even worse) goals! So I may be taking topic ideas from friends or perhaps divine inspiration. Time will tell the quality of this blog... at the very least I hope to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment